Where do we meet to start our tour?
- Milford Guide operates from Te Anau, New Zealand.
- My preference is to collect you from your accommodation in Te Anau. There is a box in the checkout procedure where you can enter the name of the place you are staying. If I have any doubt over where to find you I will be in contact by email or phone.
- I could be there up to 10 minutes before our scheduled departure. I will be in a metallic grey Hyundai iMax van registration number GED361.
- If you prefer I can collect you from the Fiordland Community Event Centre which is on the main street of Te Anau across the road from the Caltex garage and Subway, 20-22 Luxmore Drive, Te Anau. There is plenty of parking if you need to leave a vehicle. Please state Event Centre in the relevant box during checkout.
What is the maximum group size?
- My van is certified to carry five passengers by the New Zealand Transport Authority.
What is your refund policy?
- If a trip has to be cancelled unexpectedly you will be refunded in full.
- If you have to cancel unexpectedly thats ok until 24 hours before departure, please contact me. I am not here to make anyone miserable.
- If you miss the bus, sorry. You can be certain that I did everything in my power to find you.
What currency do you bill in?
- Milford Guide is based in Te Anau, New Zealand and bills all transactions in New Zealand Dollars.
What payment methods are available?
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard and direct deposit.
How do I know my booking has been confirmed?
- You will receive a response by email within 30 minutes, confirming your booking and your place on the seeing tour that you selected. I will contact you by email about a week before your appointed departure.
How does my trip benefit conservation?
- A portion of the price of every trip is paid to the Department of Conservation. Quietlight also pledges to support Kakapo Recovery.
Is there something I can do for the community?
- The Fiordland Trails Trust is a very worthy community effort to build a trail between Te Anau and Manapouri, you will find a donate page here.
How do I leave feedback?
- Please visit the Milford Guide page at TripAdvisor, Google or Facebook to leave public feedback. If you prefer to leave private feedback drop me an email.
How do I check your visitor feedback?
What happened to quietlight.co.nz?
- Quietlight limited now operates as milfordguide.nz because it is a better url with more organic reach. quietlight.co.nz will continue to work.
Are you GST registered?
- Yes we are GST registered, Quietlight Limited's IRD number is available on request.
Can I use your images or other content?
- Not without first contacting me. All images and content copyright Quietlight Limited, 2018. All rights reserved.